Thursday, December 14, 2006

'Things are Starting to Heat Up'

As assignment day is looming ever so near, I thought I had managed to get everything sorted and to submissiom standard. However the road to success is never a straight flat road as I have found out.

After the feedback meeting on Thursday this did nothing but throw up a few errors in my work and missing pieces. This felt annoying at first and made me panic again... but it has to be said that I will do a better assignment afterwards. I did think that the major part of the assignment was completed and to be honest it still is but there is still a little thought nagging at the back of my mind that it might not get finished in time.

The first hurdle to face is the fact that a website used to retrieve images has said that their images are the property of the creator and cannot by copied. This means that I have to search for the remaining images that were found on said website.

The second is the Back to BASIC assignment, this needs some tweaking although all the references are in place and so are the figures [image figs]. The only thing that needs to be done is the Budget Statement and now a table on the website hosts displaying which will be the best to use.

On the A4 assignment front all that is needed now is to print the colour images out and finish the image restoration exercise. I didn't think that I would complete the two essays as good as I have as I didn't really know what to write in the assignment and this is why I think they were left until the last minute.

The final exercise is to complete the two evaluations but with all the problems I think that I will have enough to write.

4 comments:

Craig Burgess said...

Just think though, while the feedback meetings showed up errors and everything, at least you didn't find them out after deadline day and get a referral.

I'm glad that I got as much done as I could do for today, as it's given me quite a lot to consider.

Rob said...

You should feel glad that you've got your work done so that you can just concentrate on your evaluations, good luck.

Chris Towell said...

Thanks I guess I am feeling better that I've only got a bit to do, better than last week anyway. I am glad as well that the errors showed up in the feedback meeting before the hand in date.

Dean said...

And pray tell where is your screen design? Most people have put them on their blog.

To answer your question I'm on this course because I feel I have the 'know' but not the 'how.

And the why, where, who, what etc etc.