Friday, October 27, 2006

'Having a Fantastic Holiday'

A week away from college has given me time to think about the assignment and how it went. The most important thing is managing my time better and this will need to be looked at as this time we're getting two assignments at the same time + have to keep up to date with my sketch book.

Main task for this holiday was to look for designs which we thiink are great or sources of inspiration to put into my sketch book. I have not found much yet, I have a few images from comics but you never want to spoil them! so I'm going to have to find a scanner.

Anyway back to enjoying the rest of my holiday.

1 comment:

Craig Burgess said...

Take some photos of some stuff that inspired you. Design is everywhere, it's just that most people don't notice what's right in front of their eyes.