Wednesday, October 18, 2006

'The Man Without Fear'

The final hour is upon us and my assignment is finished. All that is required now is for me to have another proof read just in case anymore errors have been made, but unless Dean's keen eye is faulty, I think I'll be okay. There is a huge feeling of relief knowing that the assignment is complete, and I have to say that this has to be the best piece of work I've ever completed, but then this is a design course.

The next hurdle is the assignment hand in tomorrow. I can guarantee it's stil going to be a 'nerve-filled' morning and there will be a lot of 'headless chickens' running around but having completed the assignment I have no need to be.

We've already been told that the next assignment will be up before we come back from a half term break so I guess that's something to look forward to, the next assignment apparently covers Photoshop so I'm looking forward to that as I want to learn how to use the software.

All thats needed now is a long piece of string, and a train running on time!

Anyway for the holidays I think I might practice some drawing, and find some sources of inspiration and good design to put in my sketchbook to help my designs next term.

2 comments:

Scott Dunwoodie said...

Hey Chris, I've noticed that you've read a lot of Resident Evil books! Did you reference these in your assignment?

Chris Towell said...

Not many things to reference from these books.