Monday, January 28, 2008

I want to play a game...

I have moaned about this being secretive so here's mine with a bit of a twist. All I have put is the first letter of each word. There maybe a prize of somebody gets a track correctly (but not an easy one!). Track Title - Artist *ones are easy
  1. T A L A - L B*
  2. I T W A N - G A
  3. T I T L - A M
  4. W - K M
  5. Y R M U - R W
  6. L I R - V R
  7. B / 4 / W T S H N N - U
  8. T O T M - B & T R
  9. G R I T S - S
  10. H I G A - W S
  11. C R T M - A 4
  12. F Y - 3 S T M

Now number 6 has been changed as I think the lyrics are a bit too much swearing.

6 comments:

Craig Allington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig Allington said...

1. Limp Bizkit - Take A Look Around
10.Here I Go Again On My Own - White Snake
12.From Yesterday - 30 Seconds To Mars

Craig Allington said...

Oh and 2. I Think We're Alone Now - Girls Aloud

Craig Allington said...

3. Apparently I'm not allowed to say...
5. You Raise Me Up - Russel Watson
6. Down with the sickness - Disturbed

Chris you may as well just post the tracklist. I know 7 of them.

Chris Towell said...

By cheating, your not exactly guessing you've told me you've been searching the net and iTunes for them. Therefore I have revoked your cookie prize and will issue it to the next person to guess an answer correctly.

Craig Allington said...

In fairness I only 'cheated' on a few. I guessed Limp Bizkit, White Snake, 30 Seconds to Mars, Girls Aloud, and Russel Watson without resorting to 'cheating'.