Friday, September 29, 2006

Too much description, not enough reflection.

I've never 'Blogged' before so I was not really sure what to write, and what I did write was too descriptive and looking at past Blogs from the HND Interactive Media Website was not a good idea. I can see that so here's attempt number two.

This week topics had been added to the group discussions, topics which were part of the assignment and which needed to be brought to the groups the next day. As most people were running around trying to complete three things at once I was happy knowing that I had already completed most apart from Time Planning. Seems ironic that I have finished the things I needed to on time. The concept of time planning isn't fairly new but I'm not really one to plan things before I do it, but it does appear that something must be working. I felt a weight lift off of my shoulders though noticing what I'd done had matched what needed to be done. In previous courses deadlines have been my enemy but in this course I intend to fight them!

Friday came and so did a lady called Helen to teach us how to research properly, at the time it seemed a bit unnecessary, but thinking back, it has helped and next weeks lecture on referencing will be helpful too.

No comments: